- 60,000 New Singles Join Daily!
Need a Divorce Lawyer?
Need a Bankruptcy Lawyer?
Find an Attorney FREE Now
New Diet Packages from Dr. Tabor!
Your Ad Here
Join me on the New Digg
Share on MySpace
Your Ad Here
Adobe Logo 120x60
View Photos of Singles -
Juvenile Minor children whom age under the state's statutes (Generally under by 17 years old) and
have protected by the laws of their behavior, education, insurance, medication, safe & living conditions.
See best for child >

Juvenile Custody Order Delinquency see Child Custody > Guardian >
Juvenile Law To invoke the jurisdiction of the juvenile court, an alleged juvenile offender must be a
person who is not yet 17, or a person who is 17 years of age or older and under 18 who is alleged or
found to have engaged in delinquent conduct or conduct indicating a need for supervision as a result
of acts committed before becoming 17 years of age.
A child may be placed on probation for any term not to exceed the child's 18th birthday, except under
the determinate sentence act. The court may choose from three types of probation placements which
(a) in the child's home or in the custody of a relative or other fit person;
(b) in a suitable foster home; or
(c) in a suitable institution.
If a child is certified to stand trial as an adult, the child faces the same range of punishment that an
adult would face for the same crime, except that a juvenile cannot receive the death penalty for an
offense committed before turning 17 years of age. Depending on the offense, a child may be certified
as an adult at the age of 14. see age legal >

Juvenile Crime A child may be arrested by the police and taken to a detention facility for children,
the police officer must attempt to notify the child's parent or guardian.
The detention hearing must be held in juvenile court regarding the child's detention within 72 hours
(excluding weekends and holidays). At the detention hearing, the juvenile court may decide to:
release the child, release the child with certain conditions (for example, house arrest), or detain the
child at the detention facility where the child is being held must notify a probation officer and shall
attempt to notify the child's parent or guardian. See child attorney>

Juvenile Court has exclusive jurisdiction over kids under 18 who break the law. The District
Attorney's office may file a petition against the juvenile alleging that he or she has committed a
delinquent act. These proceedings are not criminal in nature.
Alternatively, a juvenile may be declared a "Child in Need of Supervision" if the juvenile breaks laws
that govern children's behavior. Many times, the public defender's office is appointed to represent
juveniles. However, juveniles or their parents may hire a private attorney to represent them in juvenile

By Courtesy of; State Bar of Nevada > Juvenile Law Section of the State Bar of Texas >
The order granted
by judge in family
court; the Juvenile
information must
filed at the order.
The summons required by family
; the plaintiff and his / her child
must be appeared of the filed
complaints for divorce. - Copyright © 2010 All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use . Privacy Policy